Welcome to Premiere People Occupational Health
Premiere are leading specialists in the recruitment of occupational health staff and outsourced provider services. Established in 1983, our company has 27 years’ experience within the recruitment industry and are listed in The Times top 100 companies. Our specialist OH Division has been running successfully for over 15 years and with long established partnerships with clients UK wide, we are able to provide our candidates and agency staff with an unrivalled variety of work opportunities. Many of our clients use Premiere exclusively, therefore, by registering with us, you benefit from the chance to work for some very prestigious organisations, where otherwise you would not have had access to this opportunity.
We have both permanent and temporary roles for the following categories of staff:
Registered Nurses Trainee OH Nurses OH Practice Nurses
Screening Nurses OH Advisors Senior OH Advisors
OH Managers OH Regional Managers OH Operations Managers
OH Technicians OH Physicians Allied Healthcare Professionals
In addition we also recruit for a prestigious Paediatric and Obstetric University Hospital in the Middle East, specialties include:
Paediatric Nurses Midwives Health Visitors
Biomedical Engineers Radiographers Sonographers
Speech Language Therapists Physiotherapists Occupational Therapists
Audiologists Clinical Educators Pharmacists
Why Choose Premiere?
Premiere has a long standing reputation in the marketplace as being the agency of choice for quality, reliability and efficiency. As a result the majority of our candidates come to us via recommendation.
In particular, we offer:-
• Permanent, temporary, and ad hoc vacancies not advertised anywhere else
• Nationwide job lists sent exclusively to your personal e-mail address
• Email, text and telephone contact on new jobs that match your skills and preferences.
• Advice and guidance from CV writing to interviews and presentations.
• Face to face interviews to discuss your needs and objectives in an informal private setting.
• Friendly, dedicated and supportive staff.
• News on occupational health study days, conferences, resources and events
• Support with training and development, appraisals and career pathway
Register with us
Our fully trained specialist friendly and efficient team are based in our Coventry office and are ready to take your call and talk you through the registration process.
Please call us on 02476 555814 or email your enquiry to info@Premiereocchealth.co.uk