At MedSolve, we value your qualifications and expertise. We want you to realise your true worth and potential by investing your expertise right where it is needed the most. We want you to work with us and become part of a network that encourages excellence.
MedSolve is a complete service provider aiming to further expand its boundaries to embrace all areas of healthcare and medical sectors. As a growing company, we are constantly in need of healthcare experts and professionals with various levels of qualifications and experience. We invite you to join our team and discover new career perspectives and opportunities.
Who Can Work For Us?
Some of the major areas we need resources for include Clinical Staff such as Consultants, doctors, nurses, medical assistants, dental staff and all kinds of healthcare providers; and Non-Clinical Staff such as administrators and managers.
How Can You Work For Us?
Whether you want to work in a clinical or non-clinical role in a health care setting, we have two major employment options for you
Temporary Opportunities – Work as a locum of contract based professional as preferred
Permanent Positions – Join the ranks of permanent professionals at reputed healthcare institutes
Working for MedSolve, you will be able to reap all the benefits of working for a reputable organisation with deep rooted values and an industry wide network.
What can MedSolve offer you?
• Exclusive contracts – We can offer you jobs no one else can
• Volume of jobs – Regular work within the public and private sector on a daily basis
• Fast track registration – Our online DBS (formerly CRB) service means we can get you out to work from seven to ten days
• Free Training – We will contribute to your CPD through our regular training seminars by industry experts
• Pin Fee paid Annually – We will pay your annually pin fee of £100 for nurses that work for MedSolve on a regular basis
• High Pay rates – Excellent pay rates across the UK
• Fast payments – Weekly pay plus expenses
• Employment Contracts – We guarantee your hours and offer you an employment contract
• Recommend a Colleague – Earn cash incentives of between £250 and £500 for recommending work colleagues to MedSolve