Cardea Healthcare Limited is dedicated to the recruitment and supply of quality temporary and permanent staff throughout the healthcare industry.
We have a variety of staffing solutions for nursing homes, residential homes, supported living services, learning disabilities homes as well as those requiring care and support within their own home.
Who We Support
At Cardea Healthcare, we are able to provide services to a range of individual’s including:
• Older people
• People with mental health issues
• People with physical and sensory impairments
• People with learning disabilities
• People with acquired brain injury
• People with spinal cord injury
• People with complex health needs
Cardea Healthcare aim to provide temporary and permanent staffing solutions throughout the healthcare sector.
Cardea Healthcare has a robust recruitment process which is regularly audited to ensure it complies with policies and procedures as well as legislation.
We require the following compulsory information from all staff members:
• Completed registration form
• Work history with all gaps in employment explained
• Fully documented face-to-face interview
• Proof of identity
• Proof of National Insurance Number
• Proof of Right to Work
• Minimum referencing details covering the immediate two years prior to registration
• Enhanced DBS disclosure
• Health declaration
• Evidence of qualifications and training
All staff must complete their mandatory training in health and social care and are obligated to update this training when require. The courses include:
• Understanding your role as a care worker
• Working in a Person Centred way
• Manual Handling
• Infection Control
• Safeguarding (adults and children)
• Nutrition and Hydration
• Basic Life Support
• Medication administration
• And many more
We pride ourselves on offering a high quality service to all who come into contact with our service.