Jupiter Recruitment Corporations Ltd
New job opening for a Social Worker to work with one of the UK’s leading healthcare company. As a social worker you will be working in highly reputed hospital based in Kent.
The hospital is a 12-bedded Tier 4 low secure hospital for young people aged 12 – 18 years with mental health, behavioural or psychological difficulties, and an OFSTED-registered school which supports the young people with educational attainment.
The service is set in a rural environment with close links and transport to the local community and amenities.
We provide care for the young people admitted to Hospital in the least restrictive way and we adhere to the values and principles of Positive Behaviour Support (PBS). We are members of the Quality Network for Inpatient CAMHS to measure and improve the quality of our care and treatment.
Our Social Worker role involves:
• Delivering a set of agreed service level standards within a personalised recovery model of intervention
• Undertaking complete social histories and risk assessments and discharge planning
• Implementing safeguarding vulnerable adults and children procedures
• Writing MHT reports and attend hearings
• Undertaking care assessments and care support
• Working within a M.D.T.
• Commitment to anti discriminatory and anti-oppressive practice, and to empower patients to the fullest extent
• Liaising with all statutory agencies and professionals.
To be successful as Social Worker, you’ll need:
• To hold a Social work Qualification recognised by the Health care professional council
• To be registered as a social worker with the Health care professional council
• To have good understanding of the mental health and mental capacity acts and the code of practices
• To be a qualified and experienced social worker in working with children with learning disabilities and/or mental health disorders. Forensic experience desirable.
Reference ID: 2544
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy then please APPLY TODAY by simply clicking the "Apply Now" button below and we will contact you immediately or alternatively please call Emma Cooper on 0121 638 0567 or send your CV to email@example.com