Deputy Care Home Manager
Jupiter Recruitment Corporations Ltd
Deputy Care Home Manager - Belfast
A great opportunity has arisen for a Registered Nurse Deputy Manager to join a fantastic Care Home located within the Belfast area.
The service is registered for frail elderly care. We have registered nurses and well trained dedicated care staff that provides person centred care. We also offer palliative and respite care.
If you are successful for this role, you will receive a competitive salary of £17.50 per hour with excellent additional benefits such as a generous holiday allowance, pension scheme, free parking, employee discounts, childcare vouchers plus many others.
As the Deputy Manager within the home, you will be expected to:
• Ensure the delivery of quality care - continually assessing our resident's needs and wishes and developing the service to enhance their quality of life.
• Assist the home manager – deputise in the overall management of the care home as required.
• Positively influence the reputation of the home - communicating professionally and warmly with visitors including family, friends and other external stakeholders.
• Play an active role in ensuring compliance within the home – managing the implementation of company policies and regulatory requirements; striving to achieve the best possible care rating and other external recognition of quality.
• Maintain clinical excellence – role models high standards of nursing care, ensuring legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines are followed.
• Support the financial effectiveness of the home – ensure the home operates within budget through effective use of resources and identify areas to improve efficiency.
• Take on an active leadership role – you will need to be a visible leader in the home supporting the operation of a twenty four hour business.
• Developing your people – oversee the induction of all new employees and participate in the training development of the team.
• People management – play an active part in the recruitment, assessment and supervision of the team.
• Support the manager in disciplinary proceeding as required.
To be considered for this excellent role you must be Registered Nurse and have experience within care settings.
Reference ID: 2662
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy then please APPLY TODAY by simply clicking the "Apply Now" button below and we will contact you immediately or alternatively please call Emma Cooper on 0121 638 0567 or send your CV to email@example.com