Care Home Manager
Are you interested in working in a challenging and fulfilling new Care Home Manager position in the North West?
Domus Recruitment are currently working on behalf of an excellent client in the North West who pride themselves on providing high quality care to their residents. This lovely Care Home in Southport provides excellent care for its elderly residents. The home already has fantastic relationships with the local community and CQC.
• You will be managing the day to day duties and administrative functions of the care home
• You will influence first-hand the attainment of budgeted financial performance and exercising sound cost management across the home
• Duties will include staff management including supervisions, appraisals and identifying training needs
• You will also be ensuring the home is compliant with all statutory and legal requirements and be the registered manager with CQC for the home.
• You should be an inspirational leader, who has the ability to motivate, engage, and exercise leadership throughout the team with an open communication style
• For this role, it would be preferable should you have an NVQ Level 5 in leadership and management, as well as being a registered manager in the past.
• This role is offering a fantastic salary of around £30,000 dependent upon experience
• Fantastic opportunities for further development and progression
• Generous holidays package
• Company Bonus Scheme
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy then please APPLY TODAY by simply clicking the "Apply Now" button below and we will contact you immediately.
***As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So if you are not looking for a move but know someone that is why not earn some cash**
Keywords: Care Home Manager, Home Manager, Care, CQC, Southport, Merseyside, Elderly, Dementia