Clayton Nursing is currently recruiting for an experienced Homecare Manager to take on the registration and manage a thriving homecare service. Our client is a national provider with a leading reputation in the care industry and is an award winning care organisation.
You will manage the home care employees and ensure that the service is delivered at the highest quality, established through internal and external quality standards and that it continues to meet the prescribed standards lay down by the CQC as the Registered Manager and other regulatory bodies.
You will work 35 hrs a week and receive a generous salary of £31,310, with extensive company benefits
The role in brief:
- Ensure that the service meets the appropriate individual needs and aspirations of each customer to meet their satisfaction
- Manage the day to day operation of the Homecare Service carry out risk assessments of both new and existing customers ensuring that the service is appropriate to their needs and that any potential risks are identified and mitigated
- Ensure the implementation and compliance of all relevant legislation and regulatory bodies and advise the Senior Management Team of such matters.
- Be responsible for all aspects of Health & Safety including the logging and reporting of all incidents/near misses and ensuring that appropriate remedial action is taken
- Provide or ensure the provision of high quality management, leadership, motivation, performance review and appraisal of all staff and ensure appropriate development and training needs are met so they are able to deliver a quality customer service.
- Work with the CEO to produce reports on take-up, financial performance, growth and the geographic spread of customers etc.
To be considered you should:
- Be able to demonstrate management experience within the domiciliary care field.
- Have a strong understanding and implementation of CQC regulations and any other regulatory requirements that may arise that is relevant to the Service
- Have a good understanding of equal opportunities & diversity
- Either NVQ Level 4 in Leadership and Management for Care Services OR Registered Managers Award (RMA) OR Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care
- Be a car driver with access to a car for the use of work.
This role is subject to an Enhanced Level DBS Disclosure.
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy then please APPLY TODAY by simply clicking the "Apply Now" button below and we will contact you immediately