Registered Manager - Learning Disabilities
I am currently working on behalf of a company that are expanding their services and becoming a huge UK presence and they currently have an excellent opportunity to appoint a Registered Manager to one of their Residential services in the Bedfordshire Area.
The Manager is responsible for efficiently managing home, including the staff, budgets and resources to ensure that the most appropriate and highest possible standards of care are delivered and appropriately evidenced. The role will be primarily based from the office in Bedford however some travel and working in the surrounding area will also be required. The role will involve elements of business development in developing new areas where the company can expand into.
Key skills and experience required include:
- Preferably have a proven track record in successfully managing Residential services
- Prior experience of working with Learning Disabilities & Mental Health
- Ideally a relevant professional qualification (NVQ level 4)
- Excellent stakeholder engagement/marketing skills
- An ability to effectively manage, develop and inspire staff
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy then please APPLY TODAY by simply clicking the "Apply Now" button below and we will contact you immediately
"As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month."