Operations Manager (Learning Disabilities)
Domus are currently working with a market leading care provider, well established in the South-East, to recruit an experienced Operations Manager to oversee a portfolio of their learning disability services across Buckinghamshire and Berkshire.
They are paying £44,000 for the right candidate in addition to a car or car allowance.
• You will be managing Registered Managers, ensuring they have all the support they need to ensure that the quality of care delivered is at the highest level.
• Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with local authorities, commissioning groups and other external and internal stakeholders in the local area in order to generate new revenue streams and develop existing ones.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be working at Operations Manager level already (3-5 years' experience) in the learning disabilities/mental health care sector.
• Have significant experience and a proven track record of being registered with the Care Quality Commission.
• Have experience in service/quality improvement.
• Be a driver due to the multi-site nature of the role.
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy then please APPLY TODAY by simply clicking the "Apply Now" button below and we will contact you immediately
***I cover all Nursing and Home/Hospital Manager vacancies across the Home Counties and the South-West, so if you are looking for work and living in this region please send me your CV and I will give you a call.***
Don't keep a good thing to yourself : Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme : £200 pounds if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.