Deputy Manager - Learning Disabilities
An exciting new opportunity has arisen with a national care provider to assist in the daily running of their Learning Disability home in Armagh. The service supports individuals with a learning disabilities, autism and complex physical disabilities.
The ideal candidate will be a fully qualified deputy nurse manager and have experience of management in a residential care home setting for residents who have complex needs such as learning disability, mental health, autism and associated health issues.
Key skills and Competencies:
• Fully qualified Nurse with NMC registration.
• Experience that is recent and relevant to the role.
• Experience of managing and leading a multi-disciplinary team of staff.
• Experience of financial management to include management of financial accounts and or budgets.
• Understanding of the RQIA and experience of working to relevant care standards.
• Meet the standards required by the RQIA to become a registered manager of the relevant service.
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy then please APPLY TODAY by simply clicking the "Apply Now" button below and we will contact you immediately
"As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month."