Lead Social Worker
Jupiter Recruitment Corporations Ltd
One of the leading Healthcare Providers is currently seeking a Lead Social Worker to join a Mental Health Hospital that is located in Surrey.
The medium and low secure Hospitals are a locked rehabilitation service that provides treatment and rehabilitation to male patients with mental illness, personality disorder and mild learning disabilities within a safe and comfortable environment.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary with fantastic additional benefits.
As the Lead Social Worker your duties will be to:
• Contribute to the provision of the multi-disciplinary team pre-admission assessment of patients with key responsibility for obtaining and verifying information regarding patient’s family, victim issues and other third party information
• Manage the Forensic Social Work function pertaining to patient care within the Hospital as well as ensuring compliance with statutory regulations and current legislation
• Be a part of an multi-disciplinary team with their won caseload
• Be responsible for Safeguarding, MAPPA, MARAC and Carers contact
• Represent the Social Work Department in senior meetings
For this role you will need the following:
• A recognised Social Work qualification and current registration as a Social Worker with HCPC
• Experience within a forensic, criminal justice or mental health setting where you have acquired well developed skills in the assessment and management of individuals with mental health or forensic background
• Experience of managing and leading a Social Work team
To be considered for this role you must be a qualified Social Worker with experience within a forensic, criminal justice or mental health setting.
Reference ID: 2748
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy then please APPLY TODAY by simply clicking the "Apply Now" button below and we will contact you immediately or alternatively please call Emma Cooper on 0121 638 0567 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org