Jupiter Recruitment Corporations Ltd
Excellent job opening for Social Worker to work one of the UK’s leading provider of independent specialist secure and step-down services for people with mental illness, personality disorders, learning disabilities, autism spectrum disorders and brain injuries.
The successful candidate will be offered an excellent salary plus other great benefits.
Our Social Worker role involves:
• Providing a social work service as and when required to young people in a specialist eating disorder service.
• Being responsible for managing conducting social circumstance assessments, carers assessments and leading on safeguarding practise within the unit
• Working in a multi-disciplinary setting, supporting all disciplines.
• Completing ongoing comprehensive social care assessments and reports as required from the pre-admission to discharge stage in relation to:
-- Service users’ needs
-- Risk assessment and risk management including child protection and welfare issues
-- Appropriateness of potential placement incorporating views of family, relevant carers, home area agencies and those of the victim if available.
To be successful as Social Worker, you’ll need:
Skills and Experience:
• Placement or work experience in mental health settings
• Previous experience of working with young people desirable
• To fully engage in Breakaway training and MVA training
• Essential: CQSW or CSS or Dip,SW,(e), Degree in Social Work
• Desirable: AMHP, Msc Social Work
About our benefits
In return for your expertise and hard work, we offer a wide range of benefits:
• 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (at commencement of employment)
• A Group Personal Pension Plan (GPPP)
• Private Medical Insurance Scheme
• Life Assurance
• Carefirst – Employee Assistance Services
• Continuous learning and development
• Childcare vouchers
• Career development
• Personal health insurance
• An employee assistance programme
• Voluntary Benefits
Reference ID: 1274
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy then please APPLY TODAY by simply clicking the "Apply Now" button below and we will contact you immediately or alternatively please call Emma Cooper on 0121 638 0567 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org