An excellent opportunity for a Home Manager has arisen to join this well-respected group of care homes with a great ethos and reputation. My Client takes pride in providing good quality care and support for adults with learning disabilities, providing long-term accommodation and care, based in small, unique family style homes.
Home Services Manager - Responsibilities:
* Responsible for the management and supervision of staff to enable them to maximise their potential, through leadership, coaching, example, support and guidance.
* Responsible for budget management.
* Adhering to all CQC regulations and raising standards of care where necessary.
* Be responsible for the negotiation of contracts and fees with Local Authorities and PCT`s for new and existing services.
* You will be required to maintain the high care standards that have been set in the home, and be an excellent manager of staff.
*Flexibility : Element of on call and out of hours.
Home Manager - skills required:
* Proven Home Manager or Deputy Manager looking to step up.
* You will be committed to providing the highest care standards.
* Excellent communication and leadership skills.
* Strong Manager
* Learning disability, Autism or challenging behaviour experience with Adults.
Previously successful candidates have come from a Home Manager or Deputy Manager position and worked with Learning Disability, Autism, Challenging Behaviour or Complex Needs for Adult services.
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy then please APPLY TODAY by simply clicking the "Apply Now" button below and we will contact you immediately.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself : Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme : £200 pounds if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.