Staff Nurse - A&E
Mylocum are looking to recruit Registered General Nurses to work A&E shifts in Newport.
We have huge demand of shifts coming through for A&E and General wards
We have Long days, Lates, Nights and Weekends.
* All applicants must have experience in the UK for this specialty
* Minimum 6 months NHS experience
* Right to work in the UK
* NMC registration
Mylocum is a multi-framework staffing agency for medical and healthcare professionals. Thousands of temporary and permanent candidates are already taking advantage of our services. Join us and start your new locum career today. We are an approved framework supplier to many hospitals across the UK.
Why choose us?
We support our nurses through every step of the recruitment process providing an individual tailored service. You will have a dedicated consultant, available 24/7 on call to ensure that you have help at hand when you need it the most.
Our dedicated revalidation body will work with you individually and assist you in appraisals and revalidations. We appreciate your busy schedule, which is why meetings are tailored around your availability.
Fast & accurate payment
We employ an excellent in-house finance team, streamlined to handle invoicing and payments promptly and efficiently. Each candidate is tended to separately to make sure there are no obstacles in our fast payment promise. We have dedicated IR35 helpline with trained staff who can give friendly advice.
We are a preferred supplier to a large number of our clients, which means that you get first pick of the latest job opportunities within your sector. We only offer placements that match your personal criteria, so you can enjoy the flexibility to work in the job that you really want as well as the locations and hours that suit you.
* Flexible working hours - to fit around your commitments
* Dedicated consultant - focused on your needs
* First sight of shifts - we hold preferred supplier status across multiple trusts
* Advanced notice - no sitting around waiting for the phone to ring
* Block bookings available - great if you need guaranteed work
* Lucrative referral scheme - refer a friend and earn some extra cash*
* Free Training, including BLS, Manual Handling and Fire Safety
* Career development opportunities
* CPD Support & Revalidation Support
* Fast track registration
* Premium rates for self bookers
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy then please APPLY TODAY by simply clicking the "Apply Now" button below and we will contact you immediately.