NHS STAFF - Health Care Assistant / Support Worker
IMPACT Care Services
Health Care Assistant NEEDED.
Due to expansion in the care sector we are currently recruiting Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers to join our expanding workforce in the Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire area. We have lots of rewarding work in Mental Health Hospitals. Residential, Nursing and Learning Disability Homes.
• Understanding the needs of elderly patients.
• Practical Experience (essential)
• Ability to adapt to different work settings, i.e. Nursing Homes, Residential Homes, Hospitals.
• Car Owner/Current Driving Licence, Desirable but not essential
Alternatively if you have no experience in the care industry we provide:
• Mandatory Training & Other Specialist Training.
• Enrolment on NVQ Health & Social Care Course. (FREE!!)
• Criminal Record Checks (CRB/DBS)
Some of the benefits we offer our staff are:
• We offer PMVA training (Prevention Management of Violence and Aggression)
• Enrolment on NVQ Health & Social Care Course (FREE!)
• Criminal Record Checks (DBS)
• Shift flexibility (12 hour shifts, morning shifts, afternoon shifts) days and nights to match your availability.
• Weekly pay (pay rise review every three months
• Weekly Bonus Schemes. (T&C apply)
• Transport is available.
• Holiday pay.
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy then please APPLY TODAY by simply clicking the "Apply Now" button below and we will contact you with further details.