Support Workers Required!
The UK's leading Healthcare provider is seeking some more Support Workers to join their service in Stoke-on-trent!
They are passionate about providing excellent care and support to individuals with autism and people who engage in challenging behaviour.
As a support worker, you will have the opportunity to be part of 1000s of stories of inspiring care and support for their service users.
Their ideal Support Worker will:
• Have a great sense of humour
• Be reliable, friendly and caring to help our client group achieve their everyday goals (including personal care)
• Be able to support in house activities and hobbies
• Be outspoken and inspire our clients to achieve more!
• Help manage some physical challenging behaviours
• Be a driver, so they can take service users out and about (don't worry : they employ non-drivers too!)
What they'll give you:
• A rewarding job, full of variety and opportunities for career development
• Brilliant, ongoing training to help you achieve more
• Support of an experienced and friendly team of colleagues
• Online benefits, cashback rewards, SMART childcare vouchers/pension options and much more!
You needn't have any prior experience in the care industry for this position but be able to demonstrate a passion for the care sector and care delivery as that is paramount to the role. The company offer fantastic training for the development of their staff so they have the necessary skills to progress further if desired.
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy then please APPLY TODAY by simply clicking the "Apply Now" button below and we will contact you immediately.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. If you know anyone who is looking for work at the moment then please get in touch!