Deputy Nursing Home Manager
St Philips Care (Caledonia) Ltd
Deputy Nursing Home Manager - 44 hours per week - Hawick
St Philip's Care is dedicated to providing outstanding care to our clients which is why we have been named the most outstanding care group in the UK in 2016 and ‘The most improved Dementia Care Group in the UK’ in 2017 by the UK Over 50s Housing Awards.
Are you an experienced Deputy, Team Leader or Nurse looking for your next step in your career?
Do you want to do your best for people and provide and excellent quality of care?
The candidate will be a registered nurse and have Care Home Deputy Manager experience and the ability to lead and manage a team of staff in the absence of the Care Home Manager, whilst supporting the Manager in the day-to-day running of the Nursing Home and to proactively deputize were required.
All applicants MUST be registered nurses.
Provide support and leadership to the care home staff. Ensure the delivery of quality care - continually assessing our resident's needs and wishes and developing the service to enhance their quality of life.
Positively influence the reputation of the home - communicating professionally and warmly with visitors including family, friends and other external stakeholders.
• Deputy Manager experience
• Registered Nurse - RGN
• Excellent ability to build lasting relationships
• Ability to act sensitively and confidentially
• Excellent time management and organisational skills, and ability to work on own initiative is essential.
• Demonstrate a high level of personal integrity towards providing a high stand of service.
• Record in achieving results through people.
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy then please APPLY TODAY by simply clicking the "Apply Now" button below and we will contact you.