Social Worker - Single Point of Access Team
Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated social worker to work full time within a single point of access team based in Southampton. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children's services and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum social worker job is £28 (LTD Company Equivalent) per hour and is an initial 3 month contract.
Social worker duties include:
- Dealing with referrals
- Working with children and young people with multiple and complex needs
- Liaising with social care, police, education, health and community services
- Identifying children in need of statutory assessment, protection and early help
Requirements of the social worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience with children's services
This social worker job is advertised by Jonathan Codona-Brown; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting us. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.