Senior Social Worker
Senior Social Worker - Care Management
Salary from £33,437 - £38,237 per annum
As a senior social worker you will be working within a care management team based in Sandwell. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children's services and be registered with the HCPC.
Senior social worker duties include:
- Promoting service user independence and recovery, including the promotion of enablement and linking the service user to community based services that enhance personal wellbeing
- Working as part of multi agency teams providing seamless health and social care services
- Ensuring that risk management and adult safeguarding procedures are adhered to in social work practice. Be aware of any potential children's safeguarding concerns and liaise as appropriate with children's social care services taking into account children's safeguarding procedures.
Requirements of the senior social worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
This senior social worker job is advertised by Mandy Hubert; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting us. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.