We are currently recruiting for Support Workers to join a care service based in Reigate, Surrey and surrounding areas.
The service supports adults with learning difficulties and offers both supported living and residential care.
Duties as a support worker would include:
• Assisting residents in all aspects of their care needs (e.g. physical, emotional and spiritual)
• Assisting in the promotion of independence by teaching valuable life skills
• Assisting in the framework of social activities by interacting with residents and helping them continue with hobbies and activities
• Some personal care when required
• Help with domestic jobs
• Liaising with other care staff as well as family and friends of clients
You would be required to have at least 6 months of experience in the care sector at either a paid or voluntary capacity.
Possession of an NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care or similar would be beneficial but not mandatory.
This is a full time, permanent role with a salary of £16,500 - £17,500 per annum.
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy then please APPLY TODAY by simply clicking the "Apply Now" button below and we will contact you immediately