Care Home Manager
We are looking for a Care Home Manager to join a residential care home based in Welling, Kent. The care home provides high quality care and support to the elderly and those living with dementia.
Ideally, candidates will come with a relevant Health & Social Care qualification (RMA/NVQ Level 4/5), with experience in leadership and management in a Health and Social Care setting. Ideally, the candidate will have a sound recent background in residential elderly care. The service has 80 beds and therefore individuals will need experience within homes with the same number, or more residents.
The role involves:
• Being responsible for the day to day running of the Care Home
• Leading a team of care professionals
• Forming strong relationships with staff, residents and their families
• Successfully completed an NVQ 4/5 diploma in Care
• A strong background in elderly care (within a care home environment)
• Managerial experience, including being fully conversant with all CQC regulations
• Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
Salary and hours:
• £52,000 per annum
• This is a full-time role (37 hours per week
• Shift patterns are subject to change, according to the needs of the Care Home and all Home Managers are required to work additional hours and/or weekends, when requested
• Annual holiday entitlement: 6.6 weeks inclusive of bank holidays (33 full time days)
• The service provides an occupational pension scheme for its staff and on completion of 3 months service, the post-holder may elect to become a member of this scheme.
• Scheme eligibility is subject to certain terms and conditions, which will be provided to the post-holder, on request, from the Payroll department.
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy then please APPLY TODAY by simply clicking the "Apply Now" button below and we will contact you immediately