Social Worker - Safeguarding and Family Support
Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated social worker to work full time within a safeguarding and family support team based in Waltham Forest. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in safeguarding and family support services and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum social worker job is £31 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3 month contract.
Responsibilities of the social worker:
- Experienced social worker to work within our Safeguarding and Family Support Service in the long term team, with a minimum of three year's post-qualifying relevant experience
- Working with children and families ensuring they are safeguarded from harm and supporting children who are in need
Requirements of the social worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
This social worker job is advertised by Jess Ling; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting us. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.