Social Worker - Adults Complex Care Team
Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated social worker to work full time within an adults complex care team based in Swindon. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in adult services and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum social worker job is £26 - £30 (LTD Company Equivalent) per hour and is an initial 3 month contract.
Responsibilities of the social worker:
- Reassessing, reviewing, evaluating and monitoring care as required
- Safeguarding vulnerable adults
- Undertaking community care assessments
- Using care first 6
- Managing complex care cases
Requirements of the social worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within adult services
This social worker job is advertised by Jake Merry; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting us. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.