Jupiter Recruitment Corporations Ltd
Fantastic job opening for Registered Senior Nurse to work with one of the UK’s leading healthcare company. As staff nurse you will be working in highly reputed service based in Ascot area.
As a senior you will be offered an excellent salary of £39,996 per annum plus other great benefits.
The Senior Nurse role:
As a senior nurse you will support the Home Manager to mentor the nurse team and drive the Care Certificate within the home. You will assist with leading the clinical and care teams and ensure the home runs smoothly. You will also work closely with each resident, you’ll assess their needs and deliver a care plan that helps each person to live a fuller life.
You’ll provide the very best levels of clinical care, you’ll make sure that all procedures are carried out to the highest standards, optimising the wellbeing of every resident. You see every person in your care as an individual, and work closely with the wider team to lead and develop your care colleagues in an environment that delivers skilled nursing care, clear communication, and respect and dignity for everyone.
Requirements for the Senior Nurse role:
• NMC PIN number
• A strong knowledge of person-centered care.
• You’ll be committed to learning and developing further.
• Knowledge of the current care practices laid down by the CQC.
• A passion for delivering the very best standards to everyone in your care
Benefits for the Senior Nurse role:
• Great Rates of pay
• Paid breaks
• Full and part time roles available
• We’ll pay annual nursing professional fees, including NMC and DBS
• Personalised career path ladders to ensure fulfilling career development
You must be Registered Nurse and have experience in senior role sittings.
Reference ID: 2882
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy then please APPLY TODAY by simply clicking the "Apply Now" button below and we will contact you immediately or alternatively please call Emma Cooper on 0121 638 0567 or send your CV to email@example.com