Permanent | Port Glasgow | Competitive Salary
Sanctuary Health has a permanent job vacancy for a registered nurse to work based in Port Glasgow.
Responsibilities of the registered nurse:
- Be familiar with the location of all documents appertaining to statutory requirements that you may be required to show in inspecting bodies
- Ensure that all nursing policies and procedures care carried out in accordance with current best nursing practices
- Liaise with relatives as appropriate and record outcome of same
- Be responsible for the care and protection of patient's property
Requirements of the registered nurse:
- NMC registration
- Degree or equivalent in mental health nursing/general nursing
- Previous experience in this role is not essential, but interest in empathy is important
- Must have good experience of general nursing
This registered nurse role is advertised by Vitor Rosado; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or
within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting us.