We are recruiting for carers and support workers to join a residential care home based in Marlborough, Wiltshire.
The service currently looks after up to 64 residents with physical disabilities and Dementia in a purpose-built unit with features such as a landscaped gardens, a cinema room and private dining room for special occasions.
As a support worker, your duties can include:
• Offering the resident’s emotional as well as physical support
• Assist residents with personal care such as washing, personal hygiene, dressing and feeding
• Provide physical and mental support by taking part in social and recreational activities.
• Help to maintain care records
• Promoting our resident's independence, choice, dignity and respect by spending time getting to know them and their families
The ideal support worker will be:
• Compassionate with a natural love for caring
• Patience and a good sense of humour
• Initiative and the ability lone work as well be an effective part of a team
Experience is preferred, but not as essential as extensive training will be provided.
A respectful and courteous attitude to seniors is required, and weekend availability is highly desirable.
Successful appointments are subject to satisfactory references and a DBS check, and candidates must be authorised to work in the EU.
Salary for this role is £8.25 per hour.
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy then please APPLY TODAY by simply clicking the "Apply Now" button below and we will contact you with further details.