We are looking to recruit full-time Support Workers in the area of Frinton-on-Sea for a privately owned registered care home.
The home specialises in the care of adults with learning and physical disabilities and those with Epilepsy, and can house up to 10 residents at a time.
As a support worker, your role can include:
• Helping clients to live fulfilling lives by assisting in everyday tasks
• Accompanying on trips around the community
• Teaching and helping in daily tasks such as cooking, cleaning and budgeting
• Personal care as and when needed
• General admin duties in the service
The ideal support worker will:
• Be patient
• Have a great sense of humour
• Be approachable and friendly
• Have a naturally caring nature
Experience in a care role would be beneficial but this is not essential to the role as extensive training, including work towards a care qualification can be provided.
This is a full-time permanent position at 35/40 hours per week with a flexible rota.
Salary ranges from £7.50 - £8.00 per hour depending on your level of experience.
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy then please APPLY TODAY by simply clicking the "Apply Now" button below and we will contact you with further details.