Registered Nurse RGN - Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Our Client is one of the UK's leading prestigious Care Groups, with over 80 Care Homes. At present they are looking to recruit an RGN to work days at their Care Home in Sheffield.
Reporting to the Care Manager, the successful nurse candidate will ensure the promotion of high standards of nursing care, by ensuring all staff are supervised appropriately and the shift runs in a smooth and efficient manner.
The ideal Registered Nurse candidate will have the following skills and values:
• A nurse qualification (RGN/RMN) with a valid NMC pin number.
• Previous experience working as a staff nurse or registered nurse in a Care Home environment is desirable but not essential.
• A committed and organised approach.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Flexible to work shifts.
In return for this you will receive a competitive salary package plus:
• Excellent training, development and progression opportunities
• 5.6 weeks annual leave
• Cash Plan after one years' service
• Childcare voucher scheme
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Car through salary sacrifice
• Exclusive discounts and offers
• Pension plan
• Long service rewards
The Care Group are committed to providing on-going training and development for all employees to continually update their skills. All members of staff take part in a comprehensive induction programme and attend relevant courses.
All applicants will be subject to satisfactory references and all employees are checked against the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS).
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy then please APPLY TODAY by simply clicking the "Apply Now" button below and we will contact you with further details.