Healthcare Assistant - HCA
The most outstanding care group in the UK' in 2016 and ‘The most improved Dementia Care Group in the UK’ in 2017 by the UK Over 50s Housing Awards.
Are you an experienced Carer, Senior Care Assistant looking for your next step in your career?
Do you want to do your best for people and provide and excellent quality of care?
We are looking for an experienced Care Staff.
About the Home:
Situated in the small village of Ditton Priors, just a few miles from the Shropshire town of Bridgnorth.
• We are looking for dedicated individuals who naturally possess that caring passion and also want to contribute to those in need.
• This means recognising the capabilities of each person, promoting their dignity at all times and seeing them as more than just a care plan.
• Daily tasks may include assisting with washing and dressing, meal times, personal care and enabling clients to participate in their favourite activities.
• It would be advantageous for you to have access to your own vehicle for this role however it is not a concrete requirement.
• Level 2 Health and Social or working towards.
• Desirable Personal Attributes
• Excellent ability to build lasting relationships
• Ability to act sensitively and confidentially
• Excellent time management and organisational skills, and ability to work on own initiative is essential.
• Demonstrate a high level of personal integrity towards providing a high stand of service.
• Record in achieving results through people.
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
• Show flexibility
Job Type: Full-time
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy then please APPLY TODAY by simply clicking the "Apply Now" button below and we will contact you with further details.