Service Manager (Learning Disabilities)
Domus are currently working with a market leading client in the learning disability sector who are looking for a dedicated manager to oversee their four supported living services across Buckinghamshire. The services are based in High Wycombe, Amersham and Aylesbury with the Registered Office in Amersham.
The role will be overseeing approximately 1200 hours of person-centred care for adults with learning disabilities, complex needs and autism.
The salary for the successful candidate will be £26,000 dependent on experience.
The role will be most suited to a candidate who can display a visible management presence with a positive attitude and committed to person-centred outcomes.
• Managing all aspects of running the services including supervision of staff, rotas, care planning, quality assurance, training, budget management, finances and management of medication.
• Ensuring adherence to all CQC fundamental standards. (NB - The successful candidate will NOT be required to hold the CQC Registration).
• Communicating effectively to both internal and external stakeholders
• Training, developing and motivating staff through example and attention to good working practice.
The ideal candidate will:
* Be exceptionally well-organised and have a proven track record of successfully managing teams.
* A good understanding of the latest developments within the field of learning disabilities and supported living.
* Have the ability to motivate and lead a team of staff, ensuring the highest standards of care are provided.
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy then please APPLY TODAY by simply clicking the "Apply Now" button below and we will contact you with further details.
***I cover all Nursing and Home/Hospital Manager vacancies across the Home Counties and the South-West, so if you are looking for work and living in this region please send me your CV and I will give you a call.***
Don't keep a good thing to yourself : Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme : £200 pounds if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.