Children’s Registered Manager
Residential Manager - Children's Home
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a proven Children's Home Residential Manager to look after a service for children with EBD. This opportunity is working for a fantastic company who truly value their children in care and their staff. Positions with this company are rarely available due to staff embracing the companies culture. If you currently hold your Level 3, Registered already and are looking for a new challenge then this is for you.
The main responsibilities of the Children's Home Residential Manager include:
• To ensure that the Home meets the high standards set out by the company and strive for outstanding with Ofsted.
• Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children making sure care standards are of the highest quality.
• Developing the team.
• Ensuring that budgets are managed effectively and the use of finances is properly monitored.
• To develop systems which ensure the effective allocation of resources.
The key skills and experience required for the Children's Home Residential Manager include:
• NVQ 4 in Caring for Children & Young People or equivalent, level 5 would be a bonus.
• A proven track record of successfully managing similar Children's Residential facilities.
• Working in an "good" environment at the moment.
• Strong staff management.
• An ability to communicate effectively on all levels with internal and external bodies.
• A strong familiarity in working towards Ofsted standards and outcomes.
• Managerial experience in a Learning Disability or Emotional Behavioural Disorders environment.
Previously successful candidates have worked as a Registered Manager/ Home Manager within a Children's Residential setting.
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy then please APPLY TODAY by simply clicking the "Apply Now" button below and we will contact you with further details.
"As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month."