Healthcare Assistant - Newcastle
Have you discovered the best professional services recruitment firm in healthcare?
Are you looking to work flexible hours, on your terms at times that suit you?
TTM Healthcare have flexible opportunities for experienced Care Assistants (HCA) to deliver the highest quality of care and support to our services users in Newcastle.
• To carry out and undertake specific, general and domestic tasks which will provide good quality of health and well-being of the individuals.
• To work flexibly to meet individuals support needs.
• To communicate effectively and professionally with nurses, seniors and staff on duty.
• To help with daily routines and activities of the individual’s nature.
• To work effectively and professionally within the policies, procedures, aims and objectives of the company.
• Work when you want
• Weekly pay
• We cover the cost of DBS
• We provide free company uniforms
• We support you 24 hours per day, 7 days per week (bank holidays included)
• Must have minimum 12 month’s experience, preferably in clinical sector.
If you feel that this is the right position let’s talk now!
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy then please APPLY TODAY by simply clicking the "Apply Now" button below and we will contact you with further details.
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.