Staff Nurse - RNLD / RMN
RNLD / RMN Staff Nurse
Permanent position in Canterbury
Salary of £29,211 - £32,019 per annum
Sanctuary Health has a permanent job vacancy for a staff nurse to work for a private company based in Canterbury.
The salary for this role is £29,211 - £32,019per annum.
As post holder of this role you will receive:
- A welcome bonus of at least £1000
- Sick pay of 4 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay
- Shared parental leave, matching the maternity leave benefit
- A range of staff discounts
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
Responsibilities of the staff nurse:
- Provide a high level of communication with internal and external providers
- Ensure a comprehensive assessment is completed for the patients/residents to ensure a comprehensive person centred assessment is completed for their pathway
- Protect vulnerable adults/children from internal/external factors and act as a patient advocate
- Work within the boundaries of the NMC Professional Code of Conduct
Requirements of the staff nurse:
- NMC registered as an RMN or RNLD
- Degree or equivalent in nursing
This staff nurse role is advertised by Vitor Rosado; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or
within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting us.