Deputy Manager - Learning Disabilities
An exciting new opportunity has arisen with a national care provider to assist in the daily running of their specialist autism service in Ulverston. This is an extremely specialist service that provides top level care to individuals with severe and complex Autism.
The Deputy Managers role is to work as part of the senior team across the site to ensure well-coordinated service provision. To lead, coordinate and supervise a team of Scheme Co-ordinators and Support Workers to achieve the highest standards of practice, customer care and positive outcomes.
Key Skills and Competencies:
• To promote the service to referring agencies and to invite, receive and respond to new referrals when there is a void place.
• To ensure that an outcome focused personal support plan and person centred plan (PCP) is devised in response to identified needs/preferences, risks and goals of individuals and that an agreed programme of support is put in place.
• Previous leadership experience is essential.
• Knowledge of PBS and Physical intervention.
• Knowledge and/or previous experience of working with Autism is essential.
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy then please APPLY TODAY by simply clicking the "Apply Now" button below and we will contact you with further details.
"As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month."