Support Worker required in Middlesborough & Stockton
We are recruiting for a team of Support Workers who are able to communicate using British Sign Language.
At Allied we care for more people at home than anyone else. We know that enabling people to continue living in the place they feel most comfortable can help them enjoy healthier, more fulfilling lives.
As a Support Worker with Allied you will be playing a fundamental part in improving vulnerable people’s lives.
You will be supporting customers by enabling them to maintain their independence, dignity & wellbeing. Duties can include support at home, work, with projects and accompanying customers with general activities such as weekly shops and leisure activities. The role can include elements of personal care.
In return, we offer:-
* Industry leading Induction & training programme
* Career development opportunities including Apprenticeship programmes.
* Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
* Industry Leading Rewards scheme, unique to Allied Employees with discounts in insurance, high street retailers & much more – potential savings over £900 each year!
* Carer Recognition Schemes with monthly prize draw!
* Free Uniforms
* We have a number of shifts available, Guaranteed Hours Contract or Flexible Hours, ranging from 16-40 hours per week.
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy then please APPLY TODAY by simply clicking the "Apply Now" button below and we will contact you with further details.