Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) Harrow/Ruislip area - Full time - £17.50 per hour. Permanent. Days & Nights available.
Are you a Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) who can demonstrate excellent care for the elderly? Are you passionate about helping vulnerable patients with dementia and adding quality to their lives?
If you can answer YES to these questions, we want to hear from you.
TTM are recruiting for a Leading UK wide Care Home group who have an excellent reputation for delivering quality care for the elderly. We are looking for a Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) for a lovely care home near Harrow.
As Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) you will ensure that high standards of nursing care are upheld, you'll ensure all staff are supervised appropriately and the shift runs in a smooth and efficient manner.
• You should be a qualified Registered Nurse - RGN or RMN
• You will have a valid NMC pin number
• Previous experience working as a staff nurse or registered nurse in a Care Home environment is desirable but not essential.
• Committed and organised.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Flexible to work shifts.
In return for this you will receive a competitive salary package with excellent clinical training, development and career progression opportunities and benefits that include the following:
• Excellent training, development and progression opportunities
• 5.6 weeks annual leave
• Health Cash Plan after one years' service
• Childcare voucher scheme
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Car through salary sacrifice
• Exclusive discounts and offers
• Pension plan
• Nurse referral scheme
• Long service rewards
• Annual staff recognition awards
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy then please APPLY TODAY by simply clicking the "Apply Now" button below and we will contact you with further details.
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.