Registered Manager - Learning Disabilities
Domus are currently working with a leading Health and Social Care organisation in the need of a Registered Manager to oversee two Learning Disabilities, Autism & Challenging Behaviour residential services in Deal, for young adults.
• To be an effective member of the care management team in developing operational policy, service procedures and good practice.
• To identify and maintain high standards of care practice in line with the Essential Standards of Quality and Safety.
• To develop and maintain a culture that enables all staff to work together to promote service users' welfare and create a safe environment in which they can live and learn.
• QCF / NVQ level 5.
• Considerable experience with Learning Disabilities, Autism and Challenging Behaviours within younger adults.
• Experience of a person centered approach to deliver positive outcomes for the people we support.
• Demonstrable management experience.
• Experience of developing a service.
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy then please APPLY TODAY by simply clicking the "Apply Now" button below and we will contact you with further details.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself : Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme - £200 if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.