TTM Healthcare Are now offering roles for experience Healthcare assistant and support workers for roles in the homeless support worker setting in the Newcastle area.
This role involves work with young valuable people with mental health issues in a homeless based setting on a one on one basis as part of a client home group providing care and support and guidance along with care needs in the Newcastle area. This locum base work offers competitive pay rates along with flexible working hours and the opportunity to make a real different to the lives of young people.
To be considered for these roles you must meet the following criteria:
* NVQ level 2 in health and social care or the equivalent in healthcare.
* 3 months’ experience working in the role of A support worker or Healthcare assistant.
* Experience working one on one is preferred.
* Experience working with young people.
What this new and exciting role and TTM Healthcare can offer you:
* A quick 2-week registration process
* All registration costs met by TTM Healthcare
* DBS cost covered by TTM Healthcare
* Weekly payroll
* Great pay rates
* Flexible hours to suit your needs.
* Dedicated experienced Recruitment Consultant to support you
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy then please APPLY TODAY by simply clicking the "Apply Now" button below and we will contact you with further details.
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.