Healthcare Assistant - Part Time
We are recruiting for support workers and healthcare assistant roles in the Newcastle area. This is role involves working in the mental health and homeless care services in Newcastle.
As part of this role you will be expected to work on an alone basis providing care and support along with guidance to youth’s experiencing homelessness and mental health issues working with our client you can expect, great rates of pay along with flexible working hours that suit you along with the experience of help make a different to lives of young people.
To be considered for these roles you must meet the following criteria:
• NVQ level 2 in health and social care or the equivalent in healthcare.
• 3 months’ experience working in the role of a support worker or Healthcare assistant.
• Experience working one on one is preferred.
• Experience working with young people.
• Confident working alone.
Benefits of Joining with TTM Healthcare:
• A quick 2-week registration process
• DBS costs coved by TTM Healthcare
• All registration costs met by TTM Healthcare
• Weekly payroll
• Great pay rates
• Flexible working hours to suit your needs.
• Dedicated experienced Recruitment Consultant to support you
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy then please APPLY TODAY by simply clicking the "Apply Now" button below and we will contact you with further details.
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.