Health Care Assistant
Military Medical Personnel
Hours: 37 hours per week
Salary/Pay Rate: £11.0 per hour
Healthcare Assistant Level 3 - Essential Requirements:
* Must have National Vocational Qualification (NVQ/SVQ) Level 3 in Health and Social Care
* Must have a minimum of 2 years recent experience within the last 3 years of working in general practice or other healthcare environment as a HCA
Healthcare Assistant Level 3 - Benefits:
* MMP offer an attractive package for candidates which may include some or all of the following:
* Attractive rates of pay with weekly payments and choice of payment model
* Generous "Refer a Friend" bonus scheme
* Flexibility of long and short term assignments to suit your availability
* Contribution towards your continued professional development (CPD) if applicable
* Uniforms provided (if required)
* Free DBS disclosures, Disclosure Scotland or Access NI as applicable
* Free blood tests and fitness to work certificates (if required)
* Free mandatory training
Healthcare Assistant Level 3 - About the Role:
As an MMP locum you will be working alongside military personnel on Army, Royal Navy and Royal Air Force bases to deliver an exceptional standard of care for service personnel and their families (at some locations).
You will be part of a multidisciplinary team working within well equipped medical centres, dental centres or rehabilitation units where you will be valued as part of the Defence Medical Services team.
MMP take pride in providing our candidates with a personal and professional service to ensure that each of your assignments is right for you so that you can enjoy a new challenge in an interesting and rewarding environment.
You will deal with one committed and knowledgeable Consultant who will be able to support you through the whole process from application to enjoying your new role.
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy then please APPLY TODAY by simply clicking the "Apply Now" button below and we will contact you with further details.
Military Medical Personnel (MMP) is a specialist recruitment consultancy dedicated exclusively to providing locum civilian medical, dental and healthcare professionals to the Ministry of Defence. We are a contracted supplier to the MOD and have locum vacancies on military bases throughout the UK and occasionally overseas locations.