Jupiter Recruitment Corporations Ltd
Excellent job opening for a experienced Senior Nurses or Deputy Managers to work with one of the UK’s leading healthcare provider.
This is a full time position, based on 36 hours worked per week. In return we are offering a basic salary of £40,500 per annum , 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, additional training and personal development, a free uniform, free DBS check and free staff meals when on duty.
Who are you?
We are seeking experienced Senior Nurses or Deputy Managers who share our passion for excellent dementia care and who have relevant clinical and/or dementia experience. You will ensure an excellent standard of care is set, delivered and maintained and be an RGN/RMN registered with NMC.
We are looking for somebody who:
• Has experience of leading a care team in the care of older people
• Has experience of working in a large home
• Possesses good communication and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
• Has demonstrable ability to lead, support and motivate
• Has the ability to coach and mentor, getting the best out of the staff
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
• Care planning
• Implementing and evaluating care staff training
• Line management support to RN’s
• Managing performances and conducting regular appraisals
• Day to day responsibility will be for the management, support and allocation of duties to all nursing and care staff
Reference ID: 3168
To be considered for this excellent role you must be Registered Nurse and have experience in nursing.
To be considered for this excellent role please call 0121 638 0567 or send your CV to email@example.com