Deputy Manager - Children's Residential
Deputy Manager needed for children's residential in Malpas, salary dependent on experience and qualifications, up to £25500 plus shift allowances up to £5000 p.a. and further benefits.
Established for well over 25 years, this organisation has become a recognised and reputable provider within the industry. Along with residential care and the ability to provide long-term therapeutic care, they also have; a registered independent school, crisis intervention and assessments centres, clinical support and specialist mental health services.
As a Deputy Children's home Manager, you will;
* Deputise in the absence of the Registered Manager
* Provide leadership, guidance, motivation, creativity and management to other staff
* Be involved in staff supervisions and appraisals
* Work with a team on a rota basis consisting of evenings, weekends and sleep ins
* Ensure the young people's physical and psychological welfare is well looked after
* Train and induct new staff
To qualify for the Deputy Manager role you will need;
* Experience within a similar role - Strong Team Leader or Deputy (Minimum of 6 months)
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* A 'can do' attitude with motivation to achieve excellence
* The NVQ / QCF Level 3 (Children's & Young People)
* Must be a car driver
Don't hesitate and apply for this role today!
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.