RMN or RNLD Nurse
Jupiter Recruitment Corporations Ltd
New job opening for experienced RMN OR RNLD to join one of the UK’s leading providers of independent specialist secure and step-down care across the UK.As staff nurse you will be working with highly reputed service within the Norfolk area.
The prestigious service is a secure service for patients with learning disability and is a large service at different levels of therapeutic security in four linked specialised residential units.
The successful candidate for this job will be offered a salary of £27,000 to £33,633 per annum plus other great benefits.
RNLD/RMN role involves:
• Providing a high standard of care to people with mental illness and personality disorder
• Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement
• Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
• Contributing to patient assessments, compiling a plan of care alongside the individual, and monitoring patient progress
• At a more senior level, you’ll also need to lead shifts as well as mentoring and supporting student nurses and other members of the team
To be successful as an RNLD/RMN, you’ll need:
• A relevant nursing qualification and registration
• Excellent team working skills, a high level of self-motivation and a flexible approach – their units operate 24 hours 7 days a week, and our nursing staff work shift patterns including weekends, bank holidays and nights.
• A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
• The drive to continually push your own personal learning and development
For more information call Emma Cooper on 0121 638 0567 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org