RNLD - Autism Specialist Nurse
Jupiter Recruitment Corporations Ltd
New job opening for RNLD - Autism Specialist Nurse to work with one of the UK’s leading providers of independent specialist secure and step-down care across the UK.
As a Autism Specialist Nurse (RNLD) you will be working within a multidisciplinary team that includes a range of professionals. You will be central to providing high quality care for patients within our Autism Ward.
The successful candidate will be offered an excellent salary of £35,500 per annum plus other great benefits.
Our Autism Specialist Nurse (RNLD) role involves:
• Delivering and participating in the Autism service-specific strategy
• Delivering on the job learning and development of the Autism training for staff.
• Assistance of completion of relevant autism assessment to the psychology department.
• Leading in relevant Autism patient centered approach.
• Providing an advisory role to nursing staff
• Actively contributing to the Nursing Service Agreement, departmental Risk Matrix and action plan, and monitoring implementation
• Personnel, competency and conduct management of junior staff
• Ensuring adherence to policies and procedures
• Supporting the implementation of local Clinical Governance Strategy
• Clear application of clinical experience
• Satisfactorily completing of objectives as agreed at appraisal and monthly supervision.
• Satisfactorily fulfilling core competencies
• Demonstrating clear application of a continuing professional development portfolio
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
• Knowledge of working with Autistic patients / service users.
• Personal learning and development
• Values based practice
• Patient centered approach to care delivery
• Team player
• Leadership skills
• Evidence based practice
This post applies to registered nurses who have:
• Experience within a Autism setting within a leadership/management capacity
• Relevant sufficient post registration experience
• Relevant experience in a similar environment
• Evidence of CPD
Reference ID: 1356
If you believe you have the right experience for this job then please call Emma Cooper on 0121 638 05667 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org