Jupiter Recruitment Corporations Ltd
New job opening for Registered Nurse to work with one of the UK’s leading care company.
As a Registered Nurse on our Nursing unit, you have responsibility for leading your shift to ensure the home delivers excellent standards of care; promoting independence and dignity and positively enhancing the lives of individuals in our care.
Contracted Weekly Hours: 33 - pay rate depending on experience
So as a Registered Nurse what do you need to do to make this happen?
• Ensure the delivery of quality care by continually assessing our residents needs and wishes
• Develop, review and update care plans to meet our clients changing physical, social and psychological needs.
• Communicate professionally and warmly with visitors including family, friends and other external stakeholders.
• Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines.
• Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered to our clients.
• Promote high standards of nursing care for you and your team, by ensuring all staff are supervised appropriately and the shift runs in a smooth efficient manner.
• Ensure that the team's skill and knowledge levels are able to meet the changing needs of the business.
In order to achieve this our nurses should have:
A flexible attitude and wholly adopt a person centred ethos, show empathy and a desire to make a difference. Be up to date with current practices, show leadership qualities and be willing to take ownership for the deliver of quality care. Our nurses must hold a current registration with the NMC and have a legal right to work in the UK.
You must be Registered Nurse to be considered for this role.
If you believe you have the right skills for this excellent opportunity then simply click the APPLY NOW button below or please call Emma Cooper on 0121 638 0567 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org