Deputy Manager - Care Home
Jupiter Recruitment Corporations Ltd
Brand new job opening for nurse qualified as deputy manager for care home with a beautiful surrounding. It is a 30 bedded care home providing nursing care for residents and is based in Woodside. The care home has a dedicated team of trained nurses and care assistants who provide an excellent standard of 24-hour care.
As the Deputy Home Manager you have responsibility for assisting in the management of a business and a team. As part of the leadership team you will be responsible for ensuring the whole facility operates effectively and of course ensuring we deliver the very best quality care.
The successful nurse will be working a full time and will be offered an excellent competitive salary of £15.61 per hour plus other great benefits.
So as a deputy manager what do you need to do to make this happen?
• Ensure the delivery of quality care - continually assessing our resident's needs and wishes and developing the service to enhance their quality of life
• Assist the home manager – deputise in the overall management of the care home as required
• Take on an active leadership role – you will need to be a visible leader in the home supporting the operation of a twenty four hour business
• Play an active role in ensuring compliance within the home – managing the implementation of company policies and regulatory requirements; striving to achieve the best possible care rating and other external recognition of quality.
• Maintain clinical excellence – role models high standards of nursing care, ensuring legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines are followed
• Support the financial effectiveness of the home – ensure the home operates within budget through effective use of resources and identify areas to improve efficiency
In order to achieve this as a Deputy Manager you should have:
• A strong passion and commitment to enhance the specialist services
• A positive and flexible attitude and wholly adopt a person centred ethos, exhibiting empathy and a desire to make a difference
• Be forward thinking and up to date with current practices and have a desire to maintain excellent clinical and industry knowledge
• Strong leadership and management qualities are essential and previous experience as a deputy home manager would be desirable.
To be considered for this role you must be qualified RGN or RMN Nurse and must be registered with NMC
If you believe you have the right skills for this excellent opportunity then simply click the APPLY NOW button below or please call Emma Cooper on 0121 638 0567 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org