Jupiter Recruitment Corporations Ltd
We have a fantastic new opportunity for an Experienced Home Manager to manage an excellent Nursing Home. As an experienced Home manager you will take pride in providing the highest standards of care to all residents and treat all staff with the dignity they deserve.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary of £37,000 per annum plus a number of great benefits and this is a great opportunity for registered RGN or RMN nurses who are looking for a rewarding role as a registered home manager.
• Ensure the delivery of quality care - continually assessing our residents' needs and wishes and developing the service to enhance their quality of life.
• Actively ensure the home has the highest possible levels of occupancy – utilising links with the local community, positively marketing the home and increasing public awareness of our services.
• Take on accountability for the home – ensuring compliance with all company policies and regulatory requirements; striving to achieve the best possible care rating and other external recognition of quality.
• Manage the financial effectiveness of the home - maintain the budget of the home and seek to identify opportunities to increase profitability and reduce cost.
• Take on an active leadership role – you will need to be a visible leader in the home supporting the operation of a twenty four hour business.
• Manage every facility in the home – although we are in the care business to deliver this you will manage every service from laundry and maintenance through to catering.
• Developing your people – you will have the opportunity to build your team, by recruiting and developing the right people to grow your business and through supporting their career development.
In order to be considered for this role you must have the following skills:
• Experience of working in the health sector
• You must have or be willing to work towards the Leadership and Management Award
• Excellent management skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Able to multi task
• Able to carry out managerial tasks efficiently
You must be qualified as a Nurse, either RGN or RMN with at least 1 years experience.
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy then please APPLY TODAY by simply clicking the "Apply Now" button below or please call Emma Cooper on 0121 638 0567 or send your CV to email@example.com