Deputy Care Home Manager
Jupiter Recruitment Corporations Ltd
New job opening for an experienced Deputy Care Home Manager to work in highly reputed service.
The care home providing care for older people with physical care needs and with general nursing care needs, as well as those who require residential care input. Many of the residents are from the local area and our client works very closely with the local community and local specialist services.
As the Deputy Home Manager you have responsibility for assisting in the management of a business and a team. As part of the leadership team you will be responsible for ensuring the whole facility operates effectively and of course ensuring we deliver the very best quality care.
The successful candidate will be offered an excellent salary of up to £16.40 per hour plus other great benefits.
So as a Deputy Manager what do you need to do to make this happen?
- Ensure the delivery of quality care - continually assessing our residents' needs and wishes and developing the service to enhance their quality of life.
- Assist the home manager – deputise in the overall management of the care home as required.
- Positively influence the reputation of the home – communicating professionally and warmly with visitors including family, friends and other external stakeholders.
- Play an active role in ensuring compliance within the home – managing the implementation of company policies and regulatory requirements; striving to achieve the best possible care rating and other external recognition of quality.
In order to achieve this Deputy Managers should have:
- A strong passion and commitment to enhance the specialist services we deliver.
- A positive and flexible attitude and wholly adopt a person centred ethos, exhibiting empathy and a desire to make a difference.
- Be forward thinking and up to date with current practices and have a desire to maintain excellent clinical and industry knowledge.
Strong leadership and management qualities are essential and previous experience as a deputy home manager would be desirable.
- Deputy Managers are critical to the continued success of the business, working across all aspects of care; the role gives a great opportunity to take managerial and leadership responsibilities whilst continuing to deliver clinical care.
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy then please APPLY TODAY by simply clicking the "Apply Now" button below or please call Emma Cooper on 0121 638 0567 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org