Registered Mental Nurse RMN
Jupiter Recruitment Corporations Ltd
New job opening for Registered Mental Nurse RMN to work UK’s leading providers of independent specialist secure and step-down care across the UK. As a staff nurse you will be working with highly reputed service within the Monmouthshire area.
The successful candidate will be offered a salary of up to £33,000 per annum plus other great benefits.
Our RMN Job Role involves:
• Being a clear leader for the Nursing team and managing shifts
• Providing high quality care in acute wards, low and medium secure wards, with patients suffering from Personality Disorders and Enduring Mental Illness; and acute episodes of illness
• Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement
• Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
• Contributing to patient assessments, compiling a plan of care alongside the individual, and monitoring patient progress
• Mentoring and supporting student nurses and other members of the team
• Promoting professional development within the team.
To be successful an RMN, you’ll need
• An RMN qualification
• The ability to assess and teach junior staff
• A proven ability to co-ordinate care, prioritise tasks and manage Health & Safety issues
• The drive to learn and develop
• A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
• A flexible, positive, team-orientated approach.
Reference ID: 1191
For more information call Emma Cooper 0121 638 0567 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org