RMN / RNLD Staff Nurse
Jupiter Recruitment Corporations Ltd
New job opening for reliable RMN OR RNLD Nurse. As staff nurse you will be working medium secure mental illness and personality disorder service for patients.
The successful candidate will be offered a salary of £21,918 - £33,657 per annum plus other great benefits.
Our RNLD/RMN role involves:
• Providing a high standard of care to people with mental illness and personality disorder
• Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement
• Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
• Contributing to patient assessments, compiling a plan of care alongside the individual, and monitoring patient progress
• At a more senior level, you’ll also need to lead shifts as well as mentoring and supporting student nurses and other members of the team
To be successful as an RNLD/RMN you’ll need:
• A relevant nursing qualification and registration
• Excellent team working skills, a high level of self-motivation and a flexible approach – Their units operate 24 hours 7 days a week, and our nursing staff work shift patterns including weekends, bank holidays and nights.
• A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
• The drive to continually push your own personal learning and development
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy then please APPLY TODAY by simply clicking the "Apply Now" button below and we will contact you or alternatively please call Emma Cooper on 0121 638 0567 or send your CV to email@example.com